In just a few short weeks the Mega Truck Series will make it’s 4th racing stop of the year at Adventure Off Road Park in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. There has been a lull in the Mega Truck Series action since the last race at Twitty’s Mud Bog in May and it sounds like the series contenders are eager to bring the heat.
Adventure Off Road Park will play host to the Mega Truck Series, Pro Rock Racing and Pro UTV races the weekend of September 17. An action packed day is set for that Saturday.
- $50 For Weekend Pass (Camping Included)
- $25 Saturday (Camping Included)
Schedule for Saturday :
- 9:00a: Pro Rock Racing drivers meeting
- 10:00a: Pro Rock Racing presents Knockout
- 2:00p: Pro UTV Racing Drivers meeting
- 3:00p: Pro UTV Racing on the Mega Truck track
- 6:00p: Mega Truck Series Drivers meeting
- 7:00p: Mega Truck Race under the lights
OPEN TRAIL RIDING ALL WEEKEND
There will also be Friday and Saturday night Slinger DJ parties, location in the park TBD and starting at 9p.
The Mega Truck Races will be in a dueling horseshoe fashion. What does that mean? Two horseshoe tracks, two trucks running at once, but competing for fastest against time among all trucks.
Side By Side Races: Races will consist of 4 side by sides at a time, motor cross style with multiple heats.
Pro Rock Racing: For the first time ever, two bouncers will race at one time. Knockout style, first up the hill moves on.
For More Details Watch what Joey has to say!
Catch some of these guys in action some for the first time ever in Tennessee
Check out this Brand New Song From our Buddy Colt Ford.
Listen —> HERE